Stickers.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Labels.

I was quite good at sewing in the labels to the t-shirts,
yes i was quite surprised.

The labels:
Screen printed repeat pattern onto a fabulous colour, good quality material.
Sewn in using my cheapo sewing machine.
I've said it once and i'll say it again... fabulous.
What a word.
I didn't think i was good at working with fabric... but i guess i was proven wrong.

My original idea was to use this one:
But as you can see in this picture, i decided to go with the other pattern.
The design was taken from a stencil/monoprint i did of a symbol in alchemy.

The original...
^This is A3 size.^
I did this using a stencil i cut out,
a roller and block ink.
I do this because i love the texture given.
And this is the design i used to screen print onto the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment