Stickers.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

SEWING FOR HOUURRSSS!

with my new sewing machine.
thought i'd treat myself after allllll the work i did over easter.
but then again... i'd rather be paid with amaaazzzing grades then gifts
we'll see if it all pays off...

2AM SEWING!

soooooo NEARLY done!!
my back hurts!!!
just incase you're wondering,
here i was just sewing up my bunting.
i'm going to photograph it hung up somewhere tomorrow
and on photoshop use it in some more designs for greeting cards for 'BE HAPPY'
I realise it's a lot of effort to just make some font type for my greeting cards.
but i wanted the greeting cards, bunting and balloons to be part of my final piece.
and this way they all are.
I like the big progress i have made from just the idea of be happy and greeting cards.
the balloons and bunting helped me do this.
we'll see how they turn out.
excellent i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment