Stickers.

Friday 29 April 2011

Bunting.

On monday i finished drawing on my bunting.
As i said before i was quite surprised at how well it turned out.
I was panicking that the letters wouldn't turn out as well as i hoped and wasn't sure how the pattern would turn out.
But when i did a practice i realised that i would completely work.
And it did and i'm very happy about it.
I've just reserved a sewing machine so i'll be able to hem them all tonight.
I have string but it's like garden string so i'm not sure if i should find something better.
With my balloon ideas, and bunting ideas turning out so well i am going to combine all my ideas into a selection of greeting cards so all my ideas come together as one for a final piece.
I am so excited about it.
BE HAPPY.

And these are the patterned material i chose.
As i said before, i chose flowers because they have a happy feel to them.
I chose the same pattern in different colours so they'd compliment each other and also the colours go with the plain material i chose to draw on.
Two of the triangles in this picture have been sewn already.

No comments:

Post a Comment